Friday 12 October 2012

Long Time No Speak!

I don't know why it is that I find it so hard to keep this blog thing up to date, but obviously I do.....I putting it down to being busy. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!

Anyway, whilst I'm here and making a concerted effort, I thought I'd post a picture of one of our new wreath designs.   We're calling it the Baby Green Fruit Mix...catchy I know, but it describes exactly what it is.  Whole Limes, chillies and green orange slices...a mix of green fruits!  It's big brother should be available online in the next few weeks, but many of you who have visited us at shows will already have big brother in your home...he has proved to pretty popular :)

This years chillies arrived almost twice the size of previous years, so it's forced us to rethink old designs and come up with new ones.  The new photos aren't all online yet, I'm slowly making my way through them, but at least the new pictures that I have uploaded give an idea of what to expect.  We're hoping to have our fruit and home products professionally photographed next month, so things will be all change once again.

The fruit isn't the only change this year.  Chris (my other half, or better half as he is fond of saying!) has quit his full time job in printing, and we now both work full time on the business together.  It's already made a huge difference with us being able to take on much larger trade accounts, get orders out quicker, and travel further afield for longer shows....plus I have someone around to make to tea all day every day ;)  Our plans for the next few years are changing rapidly, but the overall aim is still the same....the beautiful cottage in Cornwall with the sea views.......

Less of the daydreaming and back to reality, our shows for the rest of this year can be found on our Upcoming Events page.  This is still being added to even at this late stage, but we don't seem to be able to help ourselves!  Don't forget that if we are going to at an event in your area, you can always order beforehand, and either collect at the show, or we'll deliver free of charge...why pay postage when you don't need to?

It's time for dinner now, my stomach has been rumbling away for hours, and I'm about to give into it....chilli, rice and french stick.  Just what you need on a cold and windy autumn evening.

Goodnight, and I'll try and be back here soon!
Lyndsay (and Chris) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment