Tuesday 5 April 2011

New Tealights!

We finally got the new Strawberry Tealights finished and ready to buy online! I uploaded them last week, and meant to blog about them, but things got a bit crazy, and I never got round to it.



Anyway, they went down a treat at our craft fair in Derby last week, and were a very popular Mother's Day gift along with the Teacup Candles, and my personal favourites, the Little T'woos.




As you can see from the picture, we had them in loads of different colour combinations, and it's my aim this week to get these options onto the website. All of the ones that you can see in the photograph found their way to a new home, but there will be more who need re-homing very shortly!




That's all for now, as my dinner is calling...yum yum


Lyndsay xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment