Monday 28 March 2011

Little T'woos

After adding our Little T'woos to the website, we've started getting the orders in! With any colour combinations of your choice available, I thought I would post this photograph that was sent to us by a happy customer. Her Little T'woo, now named Oscar, is happily hanging on the TV cabinet and enjoying being part of his new family. The brief was for lime greens, browns and a little bit of red to match her colour scheme, and this was how he turned out....... So cute, I think I might have to make another one for the stall! Don't forget to let us know if you would like to order one for yourself, now I've started making them, I just can't stop! Easter chicks will be added to the website in the next couple of days too, I just need to get the photies done. Speak to you soon Linz x

No comments:

Post a Comment